- 2 x queen bedrooms (one with walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite), 1 x twin bedroom
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine
- Double-sided fireplace
- 2 large bathrooms, one with spa
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Verandah and outdoor courtyard entertaining area with gas barbeque
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Flat-screen television, DVD and CD player
- Movie, book and board game collection
- Boogie boards, bats and balls
- High chair
- First aid kit
- Undercover parking
Designed to accommodate up to 6 people in spacious comfort, the home offers serene and contemporary living areas flowing out to a large garden stocked with wisteria, hydrangeas, camellias, azelias, daffodils, roses, frangipanis and a peach tree.
For little ones, plenty of home-comforts will keep them happy in the nest, including an ample collection of DVDs, board games, puzzles and cards. Friendly fish swim in the courtyard pond and a shady, fenced garden is stocked with bats and balls for all ages. Go for a wander and you’ll also find a playground and cricket pitch just around the corner.
The Maple and the Nest is designed to maximise its position for privacy. The peace and quiet will rejuvenate your body and soul, yet all the attractions of the Mount Tamborine are situated within close distance.